General legal terms
General terms, such as "Dataddo", "Services" or "Content" are defined at
Controller of the processing of your personal data
V. Dobiase 549
+420 736 243 406
Contact person in case of matters relating to the processing of personal data is Zdenek Pecha (zdenek.pecha(at)dataddo.com)
Personal information collection
When you sign up for our services, we may collect and process the following personal data about you. If you do
not provide us with the mentioned personal details, we may not be able to enter into an agreement with you.
- Information about your use of Dataddo software, such as usage statistics and history and other technical
data such your IP address and browser settings. This data may be combined with your personal data so
that we may create optimized and efficient workflows and provide further analysis to improve sales and
delivery of our products.
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of entering into business relation with us, including
your email adress, telephone number, name, surname and your company name.
- Information about transactions carried out over this website. No credit card information is stored and transactions
itself are carried out over 3rd party provider.
Legal grounds for data collection
- If you are a natural person and have entered into an agreement with Dataddo, we collect personal data to
the extent it is necessary for the performance of the agreement between you and Dataddo as well as for
the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us as the data controller.
- If you represent a legal person (e.g. a company or another legal entity) which has entered into an agreement
with Dataddo, the legal grounds for the collecting of personal data is that collecting is necessary for
the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us as the data controller.
- To the extent we collect the personal data (as defined in section "Personal information collection") in connection
of performance of the agreement between a legal person and Dataddo, the legitimate interest pursued by
us is the conclusion and performance of the agreement between your legal entity and Dataddo. In such
case we will collect your personal data as necessary towards the mutual interest of concluding and maintaining
a contractual relationship with the legal entity you represent.
- To the extent we collect the personal data with the aim to improve our services the legitimate interest pursued
by us is the development of our business and processes. We strive to limit the use of personal data in
this context to the minimum and will collect your personal data as necessary towards the mutual benefit
of improving and optimizing our products.
Using personal information
Dataddo may use your personal information to:
- To administer Dataddo platform.
- To personalize Dataddo platform for you.
- To supply you services that you purchased.
- To send you statements and invoices.
- To collect payments from you.
- To send you system notifications such as alerts, information about new releases and bug fixes or platform
- To send you marketing communications. You will receive marketing communication only if you opted-in.
Storing your personal data
- Your personal data will be stored only as long as it is necessary for the performance of the contract with
you and for the purposes set out in section "Personal information collection" above. We will delete the
information once it is no longer needed for those purposes.
- Your personal data is stored in a secure and highly-restrictive environment.
Transfering personal information
When processing your personal data for the purposes described above, we may transfer the personal data to the
following third parties. We may also transfer personal data to the relevant authorities in Czech Republic
/ EU or abroad where such authorities have a legal right to receive the information.
- Google Analytics, platform usage analysis.
- Sendgrid, transactional mailing.
- Amazon Web Services, servers and infrastructure.
- Slack, customer support.
- SocialIntents, customer support.
- Paypal, payments processing.
- Stripe, payments processing.
Securing your data
- Dataddo takes every precaution to protect our users' information. The communication between users and Dataddo
servers is encrypted via SSL. While we use SSL encryption to protect the information online, we also
do everything in our power to protect data of our users off-line. The servers are always kept in a secure
Cross-border data transfers
- We may transfer your personal data outside the European Union or the European Economic Area in connection
States, and/or other non-EU jurisdictions, as applicable.
- If personal data is transferred outside the EU/EEA, we ensure that the personal data is transferred in accordance
with the applicable law, for example, by using standard agreements approved by relevant authorities (where
necessary) or by ensuring that the recipient of the data participates certification schemes (including
the EU-US Privacy Shield).
- This website contains links to other websites. Dataddo is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices
of any third party.
You may contact us by mail or e-mail using the contact details set out in section "Controller of the processing
of your personal data" above with a request to exercise any of the rights below. We may reject requests that
are unreasonably repetitive, excessive or manifestly unfounded.
Right of access. You may contact us and we will inform what personal data we have collected
and processed regarding you and the purposes such data are used for. You have the right to have incorrect,
imprecise, incomplete, outdated, or unnecessary personal data we have stored about you corrected or completed.
Right to object. You may object to certain use of personal data if such data are processed for
other purposes than purposes the purposes set out above. If you object further processing of personal
data, we may not be able to provide to you the services under the agreement.
Restriction of processing. You may request us to restrict the processing of your personal data.
In such case, however, we may not be able to provide to you the services under the agreement.
Right to withdraw consent. If the processing of your personal data is based on your consent,
you have the right to withdraw the consent at any time. If you wish to exercise the right to withdraw
the consent, you may contact us at the contact details set out in section "Controller of the processing
of your personal data" above.
Right to data portability . You have the right to receive your personal data from us in a structured
and commonly used format and to independently transmit those data to a third party.
- Cookies are files sent by web servers to web browsers, and stored by the web browsers.
- The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables a web server to identify and track web browsers.
- There are two main kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date.
- Dataddo publishes Google Adsense interest-based advertisements on this website. These are tailored by Google to reflect your interests. To determine your interests, Google will track your behaviour across the web using cookies. You can view, delete or add interest categories associated with your browser using Google's Ads Preference Manager, available at: http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/. You can opt-out of the Adsense partner network cookie at: http://www.google.com/privacy_ads.html. However, this opt-out mechanism uses a cookie, and if you clear the cookies from your browser your opt-out will not be maintained. To ensure that an opt-out is maintained in respect of a particular browser, you should use the Google browser plug-in available at:http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/plugin.
- Authorization of users.
- Customization of content and functionality.
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies.
- In Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.
- In Firefox, you can adjust your cookies settings by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”.
- Blocking cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of some features of Dataddo platform and its websites.
data, please use our