Version 1.0.0, 25th May 2018
Your privacy and security is important to Dataddo. This policy provides information about the personal data that Dataddo collects and processes as a data controller (your Dataddo account data, company information etc.). If you are interested in our commitments to you where we are a Data Processor (when we process your data through our systems into Google Sheets, Google Data Studio, Microsoft Excel, Tableau etc.) please proceed to https://www.dataddo.com/data-processing/
General legal terms
General terms, such as "Dataddo", "Services" or "Content" are defined at https://www.dataddo.com/terms/
Controller of the processing of your personal data
Hradec Kralove 503 41
Czech Republic (EU)
+420 736 243 406
Contact person in case of matters relating to the processing of personal data is Zdenek Pecha (zdenek.pecha(at)dataddo.com)
Personal information collection
When you sign up for our services, we may collect and process the following personal data about you. If you do
not provide us with the mentioned personal details, we may not be able to enter into an agreement with you.
- Information about your use of Dataddo software, such as usage statistics and history and other technical
data such your IP address and browser settings. This data may be combined with your personal data so
that we may create optimized and efficient workflows and provide further analysis to improve sales and
delivery of our products.
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of entering into business relation with us, including
your email adress, telephone number, name, surname and your company name.
- Information about transactions carried out over this website. No credit card information is stored and transactions
itself are carried out over 3rd party provider.
Transfering personal information
When processing your personal data for the purposes described above, we may transfer the personal data to the
following third parties. We may also transfer personal data to the relevant authorities in Czech Republic
/ EU or abroad where such authorities have a legal right to receive the information.
- Google Analytics, platform usage analysis.
- Sendgrid, transactional mailing.
- Amazon Web Services, servers and infrastructure.
- Slack, customer support.
- SocialIntents, customer support.
- Paypal, payments processing.
- Stripe, payments processing.
You may contact us by mail or e-mail using the contact details set out in section "Controller of the processing
of your personal data" above with a request to exercise any of the rights below. We may reject requests that
are unreasonably repetitive, excessive or manifestly unfounded.
- Right of access. You may contact us and we will inform what personal data we have collected
and processed regarding you and the purposes such data are used for. You have the right to have incorrect,
imprecise, incomplete, outdated, or unnecessary personal data we have stored about you corrected or completed.
- Right to object. You may object to certain use of personal data if such data are processed for
other purposes than purposes the purposes set out above. If you object further processing of personal
data, we may not be able to provide to you the services under the agreement.
- Restriction of processing. You may request us to restrict the processing of your personal data.
In such case, however, we may not be able to provide to you the services under the agreement.
- Right to withdraw consent. If the processing of your personal data is based on your consent,
you have the right to withdraw the consent at any time. If you wish to exercise the right to withdraw
the consent, you may contact us at the contact details set out in section "Controller of the processing
of your personal data" above.
- Right to data portability . You have the right to receive your personal data from us in a structured
and commonly used format and to independently transmit those data to a third party.